HELLO!
And oh my!
DO you have any idea what is going on? I certainly do and it is called chaos! OH MY! I can't believe how fast this school year went! I remember that when I first dropped Casey off to her first day of kindergarten, I cried all the way home. I called my dear husband with the "it's over" feelings. WOW -- I felt like it was over. You know, the stay at home with kids thing.... That's over too. But, it went on. Walking to school every day that weather permitted. IT HAS BEEN AWESOME! I am so grateful for this blessing. And even the 8 years of being at home for my kids.
I could never ask for more than that in life.
But moving on, I am at the 9 day countdown! I had planned on the doing the 30 day countdown but, that never happened probably b/c of all kinds of reasons! AND NOW, the feelings are all mixed - the list is long and the time is short.
Today I intended to write the full update - but I am sitting down for the first time today and feeling sooooo tired. The best I can do is this short entry, a casual evening - and then try again tomorrow.
CHEERS - and sorry so short!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment