Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Having babies - is a life changing event. Having those babies go to school full time is the next life changing event. And this one, for me, is a week away. The math says that it has been a fantastic 9 years at home. The truth says, that the brain started to rot after 5. What does this leave me with?
?
Yeah, that is what I am trying to figure out. Alot has happened these past 3-5 months. Moving up and out and away from my comfort zone, into an unknown area of unknown peoples. Should all be ok. The part of the move should be relatively easy since I have done it before. And several times. But this recent move has removed me from ALL things that were good in my life.
Lots of people love the idea of a clean slate. And someday, I think I would like one too. but I don' t think that now was the time. I had no choice. Here it is. Ready or not - as clear as day. And one more thing. Good Luck with that.
I have so many reasons to celebrate this next event. First thing is that both my kids will be going to the same school this first year in our new town. Perfect. No problem. We got this. And the next thing to celebrate, came in the mail today. The bus schedule/loaction of pick up. It couldn't have been any better ! Pick up is at the corner of my yard! I live on a corner lot - and it just so happens that this is where the kids get picked up and dropped off ! HONESTLY - those prayers were answered.
As all of this sets in, I still juggle settling in, adjusting to a schedule and getting it together.
What will I do? What should I do? What shouldn't I do? That is all to be determined. For now, I celebrate that a huge piece of a puzzle came in the mail. Now, I wait for a perfect job offer to arrive in the mail. However, I doubt this will happen as I don't even know where to look first.
OK - completely nit and pieces, however, the beginning of a huge puzzle.

Do you like puzzles?

No comments: