Dear ScrapMuse, Thank you so much for making my MAY wonderful from all your SALE items to this fabulous kit that I get to participate in as the Guest Designer. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It is a fabulous kit and I am honored to play along this month. Cheers to all Club Memebers!
LOOK at HOW much FUN I am having!Here are some layouts that I have done with the MAY kit from ScrapMuse called Whimsical Memories. It arrived about a week ago and I have to admit I didn't even know where to start! But everything I needed was in the kit. ( minus the adhesive and the photos ). And it was very easy for me to sit in my living room near the big window while it rained for days! You will be shocked at how many LOs I have gotten done this far.
This layout about called funny girl is one of my favorites. Having the kit teaches me how to get away from depending on cardstock. Papers in this kit from SASSAFRASLASS have a unique border that I have trimmed and used as my frame in this LO. It has just been so much fun. I have been addicted and have 6 LOs done so far with this kit and about 6 cards.
This next LO was the first one I did from the kit. It happened so fast and things just fell together this way. It is called biking buddies It always is nice when this happens.I tore the green paper to make hill and cut strips from the crossword puzzle paper to make the sun rays. The flower was what inspired me to do this. The add on kit has this gorgeous fabric house with stitiching that I looooooooved! And of course I had the perfect photos to make this LO. FUN STUFF! To be honest, I just want to skip all my other commitments to keep on scrapping!
And one more LO that I did using some of the packaging from the products in the kit. I am so looking into doing this more... The "teal" is actually packing from the PRIMA products. The feathers are part of the kit and I added them to this photo of my DD at her dance recital to give it a high end and glamorous feel. She sure was fancy.All I can say is that I have enjoyed the kit b/c it allowed me to scrap somewhere other than my basement scrap room. Sometimes being down here I am overwhelmed with all the things that I have. It is too much I know. But I am having fun taking a break from my room.
In other news, DD has 8 days left of school and I have been busy these past few weeks in hopes that MAY will fly by even more quickly. Last night I had a friend over for Pizza on the patio. I lost track of time and missed another previous commitment I had already made and so today is full and actually, the rest of the week is full of things to do. And the RIBFEST is saturday so LOOK OUT!!! I am eating ribs all day saturday rain or shine!
No comments:
Post a Comment