The hardest thing -- is that I have so much that I want to do, but I don't know where to start! It's only about 6:30 on a monday evening and the kids are pretty good and I have some time to play in my room and I don't know ever where to begin!
First off - let me tell you that my DS has 16 days left of school! 16!! I can certainly handle that right? And DD has only 5!!! OH MY!!! So it seems like I have just about survived my hardest year ever! I really did it! I have almost made it. And I will tell you that my plans for the first few days after school is out - NOTHING but PJs for 2-3 days! I want to grab a coffee and then come sit in my room!
So, I have recently been inspired to do some hard speed scrapping! That was all thanks to making the guest designer on scrapmuse. And now, with work nearly completed for may, I want to hit harder with my photos and get some done. Problem is that I want to make cards too! Lots of them! I have so much "stuff" to make a bazillion cards that I really need to just get some going. So, here I am tonight - where do I start. AND if i make cards, I will want to put them on ets. Speaking of Etsy, I did sell a shadow box and I think that I better RE-LIST that item. It was a shock when I sold it and I was pretty excited about doing it and it was a HUGE hit!
SO, where to now? to find some tunes and make a plan. Do I need a creative plan? Maybe so - but you can always just work when you have time, and you can't always work when you feel inspired. The two things have to line up - time and inspiration. What will I do tonight? I don't know, but just know that I am thinking about alot of things!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment