What a busy busy busy past week or so! OH MY!
DS had first TBALL GAME on saturday. DD had dance photos on friday, dance rehearsal on saturday and the dance recital on sunday. PHEW! It was a busy busy couple of days. No time to workout, but I made time to eat! HA
This week, the SCRAPMUSE kits arrived! You know, the one I tried out for the team, but didn't make. Well, luckily for me, I was selected as guest designer for MAY! And here is the kit!!!!
And it is soooo great!!!! OH I love it1 I think the best part about it is that I am required to use just the kit. SO, you all know that I have a room full of stuff. And this KIT actaully was more fun to work with b/c of all the good stuff! And, some of you know that I am a reality junkie, so the fact that I had several hours of shows TAPED to watch made it wast for me to take just the kit, to my living room to enjoy! I had already grabbed a handful of photos. And I have been scrapping away! I dunno, I just like the ALL in one KIT thing which is what this is! And the challenges of using stuff I have never used and the fun of getting the newly released things.IT IS ALL GOOD!
I have several things done so you will have to come back and check them out. And I have tons more that I am planning on doing. SUCH FUN! SO, the kit comes out mid month. And that is why the designers have them already.
Be sure to check the LOs from the team at
ScrapMuse. There is a BLOG with some info and a GREAT store with a GREAT sale right now. Anyway, that is where you will fing me this weekend! TA TA 4 NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment