Friday, August 14, 2009

Yikes, I have a 5K to run in the morning! YIKES! What was I thinking?
And I have a one day garage sale tomorrow too ! SO, today I will be cleaning, packing, panicking and I hope somewhere in there having a good day! At least I don't have to do the treadmill today but I do have to find running clothes!

In any case - here was my yesterday - although some what of a blur. I woke up late - again - and I was glad to stay in bed , but then realized how much I could have gotten done yesterday. Anyway - I worked on small things around the house from 9 - 12, nothing big...

I did TRY to photo some of my cards to put on ETSY - but I am having trouble and maybe think that my camera is not up for the job. I was so excited that even if I got one thing put on - that would count towards my new goals!!! But I wasn't happy with the quality of photos I was getting and QUIT after about 45 minutes of trying!

TIME for the treadmill! I ran 2 miles and walked .5 and am hoping I will survive tomorrow but still have the WHAT was I thinking going on in my head... I talked to my friend Arin on the phone for at least one mile of that.

After I was done, my dear friend called -Her child was bored. I hadn't figured out my day yet and would call her back. - She calls me FLIGHTY - which I guess I am - but I am pretty sure that she gets that about me.

I did take Casey over and drop her off and went to piqua to pick up my APPLICATION for volunteering. Another step for me in the right direction, and then to JOANNS, which I am thinking about changing the name to JOANS -- quicker to type. I had a gift card but had a horrible time making a selection! I wanted to get fabric for a new purse! Sitting here now, I wish I had. GRRRRRR I ended up getting a pack of paper! YES!!! and 2 sets of stamps...and now, if I
can find $$$ somewhere, I want to go back and get my fabric!

I didn't even stop at home, I went straight to FIONAs and pick Casey and Fiona up and went to the pool for exactly one hour. It was delightful! It was refreshing ! It was great!

I then had to get dinner for the kids and Austin ready for soccer - At this point my DH called in a rotten mood and said he was going to BW3s to chill... Anywho - soccer from 7 - 8:30pm, came home, DH was home, but i just let him be. I had a headache and did showers, snacks and went to bed... But did not sleep well.

TODAYs plans: CLEAN CLEAN, PHOTOGRAPH AGAIN, prep for GARAGE SALE. I will take stuff to Andreas tonight but can't stay long b/c I have to TRY TO SLEEP for the early morning run! WHAT WAS I THINKING!

No comments: