Hello Again! Lots of things going on. We are pretty happy around here. Things seem pretty good.
I don't know where to start. What did I write last? Looking back over the past several weekends, I see that we haven't been home for many of them. I am thinking that today we are going to stay home! There are so many things I want to do around here and we will have a great day. Its almost 11 and DH is still sleeping. He needs it so I am going to let him sleep - I also can see a nap happening today.
Yesterday we went to the DAYTON AIR SHOW - and it was FAB! I have never been and I was so overwhelmed with its GREATNESS that tears were in my eyes. I think the greatness of the service men and women, the knowledge and skill they have to do what they do and the WOW factors of the air show. I can't even believe it! YES, I was crying at the air show. The weather was perfect. Most years average 90 and then imagine the blacktop - HOT stuff. This year, I don't think it reached 70. It was jackets on and jackets off - but we were in jeans - and it was perfect. There was a burst of rain as we walked to the truck to head home. Like I said, PERFECT.
SO, DH decided that we needed bikes - COOL! I haven't been on a bike for 20 years - BUT COOL! OK, I guess it makes sense. The kids are riding bikes and it would only make sense that we have some too. What fun?! Are we going to be a biking family? I like my bike. I really do - I tried like 7 bikes. I don't know how to pick out a bike? Oh well - I feel pretty happy though.
This friday is craft night - I am going to make some cards. And then there is a party on Saturday, and DS has a soccer day. WOW - SOCCER ! I can't wait! I love being a sports mom. OK, so now there are a million things going on in my head and I dont' want to take a nap today - I am going to go make my list now.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment