Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I figured it out...

I have been wondering why I haven't felt good lately. Why I was dragging... and why I haven't been on the treadmill, and why I wasn't any fun.

I am BURNT! As in BURN OUT! I knew that this was going to be a very difficult year. You know, the whole story I told about 32 commitments a week for which I had to be ON TIME for. As compared to last years' 6 commitments a week. HUGE difference. So, I thought at first it was b/c DH was working so much and I didn't get much room from the kids to breathe... but it is not that at all. I actually am spending more time with the kids and feeling super about that. It is not b/c DH is gone. It is b/c I am TIRED -- and just a little burn out. I can't say that there has been anything HARD about my life of the running mom, but it has been continuous without much stopping. Weekends aren't enough...

BUT, guess how many days are left of school?! About 35! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know exactly what this means for the summer except that school will be out and that is all that matters. SO, next school year... I won't even have to get in my car if the weather is good. My kids go to school only 2 blocks away. AHHHHH, it will be nice.

And, here I am now. It is spring break and it snowed this week. I can't complain at all b/c I have been able to do a whole lot of little things that I have been wanting to do. And if it were nice out, I would be feeling guilty as I spend time in the basement, in my room without a window. And I hope tonight is the night for BIG THINGS! It is so hard to have so many hobbies. UGH, the difficulty of staying at home - some many things to play with and so little time. But, tonight's goal is just this - SCRAPBOOKING! I will post em when I get em! And it is only wednesday. I have no plans for friday either. I can do the same thing... but saturday - WE ARE COLORING EGGS!

No comments: