Sunday, March 29, 2009

OH DEAR! We got the call...
I have been looking forward to it for so long - and it came today, while I was napping...


TBALL starts on WEDNESDAY!

This is a good thing ! That means it is spring time! And that means ball practice and that means ball games! I loved the tball games soo much last year... I will tell you know though that although I knew that it was going to be a hard year this year, I feel BURN OUT! Not as much though as it sounds. Things worked out and I lightened my babysitting load a little and that has helped tremendously. The $ is a little lower now, but I honestly don't feel that I am in NEED of anything. Here pretty soon, my DD will finish preschool and dance and that will give us a little more $. So, I am pretty happy. I have nothing to complain about. It is only 7:00 and I still have a full evening. I have spent several hours in my room and have made a whole slew of cards.
Wanna see?

50 cards with onlye 12 sheets of paper!!
AWESOME!

These are easy and have not yet been "labeled" there are several sets of 4 and the photo doesn't really show how SPRINGY they are! I don't know why I felt like making cards. I am not doing any shows, I am not even sure that I am going to post them on ETSY. All I know is that feeling of accomplishment. At least almost accomplished. I will add the labels this week and the envelops and sleeve them. THEN what?! WHO KNOWS!?!?!?! What a feel good feeling.

Also, I am considering trying the LICKETY SLIP pages for alot of my photos. I will let you know how that goes. I love scrapbooking. So I will probably never give that up - But I think that feeling something get completed helps. And so, I will see if I can throw a few of those pages together. I know that they main idea is to SCRAP the empty spots - I haven't done that yet. Scrapbooking a 4 x 6 inche area -- Surely that would take long and I could keep going.

I am down on myself that I haven't ordered my Christmas photos yet.... This means that I am 4 months behind. I plan to gt that done over spring break! hey did I tell you that next week is spring break and I am not babysitting at all!!!! lets hope for good weather. I need it. The patio has been cleaned and we are ready to enjoy it. OK... I think that this is it for now. I am done in my room and am heading to LAUNDRY!!! NO PROBLEM. If I get it done tonight - it will be a FABULOUS week!

Ok, sorry to bore you!

No comments: