Saturday, March 14, 2009

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

OK , I didn't mean to go MIA for so long - somehow about 10 days went by and I can't tell you where they went! DO I want them back? No, not really, I want them forward. That is the best way for me to get on getting on... So, here's what happening TODAY. ( not where have I been fo 10 days ) ...

Today, I am starting my evening at 5 pm after a nice 40 minute nap, in my scrap room. After much contemplation on completing the requirements for the Design Team call for SCRAPMUSE... I decided to go ahead and submit - after all, I have wanted to do it for years, and I feel like now is the time that it would most fit in my life and truly, I would be so excited about it. I have big plans in my head. And, if it doesn't happen, that will be ok too... I will find a way to stay on this train of scrapping. It is most fun! TEE HEE....

Here are a few layouts I have done recently, but just never go to posting them. The first PINK one was one that I started and thought "what am I thinking", but I guess it turned out better than it had started. They can't all be masterpieces.


This next one is a very simple one. I love the photo of the kids, and the dog inside and the decorations for halloween. Mostly, I can look at it and see where and what things are going on. This is a typical thing for my family, decorating for halloween and hanging outside

This next one is my favorite recent one. It started out as a "scrap lift" as in a complete compliment to a fellow scrapbooker and ended up being "scrap inspired". The patterned paper is from on of the kits from SCRAPMUSE. Which is part of the reason that the website ROCKS. The kits they put together are so carefully selelcted that everything goes together, from the paper, to the cardstock to the embellies. They even have awesome add ons - and truly enough in a kit to make any scrapbooker truly happy for 30 days until the next kit comes. :) I love their kits...

OK, so now, with a little update of where I have been. I am proud to say that all my peeps here at home are healthy ( thus the reason for the MIA ) 2 of the 4 in this family were in the ER with the flu dehydration. AND we are all good to go now - SMOOTH sailing until the end of the year!
The end of the school year that is. Let me go see how many days are left...

51 days left of school!

Ok, I have to get to work now! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: