Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OK, I did it! I submitted entry for the ScrapMuse Kit Club design team. I am glad I did it - and just have to wait. I think they had tons of entries and lots of fabulous stuff! You can tell by looking at the gallery - These peoples have SCHKILLS!

Today I am torn. I have a light day today and tomorrow and I want to scrapbook so much!!! But the weather is absolutely beautiful! So, I want to do something special for my kids and I don't know what exactly to do - And I want to do something for me, and we all know what that is... SO, it's time to go find a nice yummy lunch for everyone and then enjoy this weather.

Maybe I can wait until this evening to come downstairs to my room...
Sort photos, listen to music and scrpabook!

No comments: