The First Day of PRE-SCHOOL! ( and my new schedule )
SO, off we went. This was yesterday - Her first day. My DS gave her a few pointers, showed her around. And the teacher even said that she was shocked when I had said I wanted to keep her home an extra year. So, everyone was feeling pretty good about this. Especially her. She went right in like she had been doing it for weeks. I filled out the paper work and peaked on her before I left -- LOOK MOMMY, this is where we paint! and BYE - No problem. I will be missing some of her field trips - but she will be well looked after and will certainly continue gaining her independance.
My schedule is like this - My before school girls come at 7:30. We leave the house to walk to the school at 8:35. I go back at 11:15 to get my DS. The 3 of us havbe lunch together. and on MWF we leave at 12:15 to take her to pre-school, I then go back at 3:00 to get her and back here at 3:30 to get my after school girls! Yes, it seems like a doozy. There are 169 days of school left. And since I can see the end of this routine - and the benefits of putting in a solid year of craziness, I know I can do it.

Here's a drawing from the first day of pre-school. She says that this is her when she is GROWED up and she buys a cat! LOL. She had a great day and as I said, its like she has been doing this for weeks. I know she is happy to be so important. And I know that I will get good feedback from her teacher as she goes thru the year.
PHEW!~! And let me tell you something else. There are so many days where I don't feel like I get anything accomplised. Well, this has changed! Ya see, in the hour before school that there are 4 kids here - I manage to get them all fed and dressed and ready for the day - ALL in just an hour! AND there's more! I get lunch out on time. I pick people up on time and I have snacks! ANd I feel so accomplished! OH, I also squeezed in a 3 mile jog on the treadmill.
And with all of that yesterday - my DD had dance class. It didn't go so well b/c I didn't have her dressed right, but I think she will love it... She got her ballet shoes last night...
AND, Austin is in Soccer on saturdays and dance on thursday. BUT TODAY IS A REWARD!
Tuesdays and thursdays are my REWARD days. B/c they are slower and un scheduled. And so, it is nothing but laundry and chores - and I know it is only tuesday of a full week - BUT I THINK I CAN DO IT! I will let you know when I realize I can't!
No comments:
Post a Comment