Thursday, March 04, 2010

Believe it or not, I am still here. So much going on and so much not to get into. I realize that I spend too much time not giving 100%, and I think that by dragging along, I am trying to keep time from going so fast. When in reality, I think I will be better if I just HOP on the fast train and ride it for everything I've got. Napping on occasional afternoons is nice - but it should be just that. OCCASIONAL! I tend to take the do nothing or very little attitude in hopes that time will slow down. But, because I did that - I completely missed FEBRUARY! I don't want to do that.
Althought the FAST TRAIN is unpredictable, scarey and sometimes too much, I think it may be better to take the ride. SO, Cheers to all - the fast train of life, hop on, take your best friends and HOLD ON!

Thanks for still being there - My Blog that is. And the spirit in my heart that wants to be a blogger. HA!

No comments: