Monday, June 22, 2009

Just kind of don't know where to start today... With a list I guess. DH think that my 6 month at a glance calendar is stressing me out. Maybe so. But school is out - has been out and I think today I feel like it really is out. First weekend school was out was GREAT. Playing on the patio, staying up late and glow sticks! The second week was full of Dr's appts and TBALL games. Third week was VBS twice a day for a whole week. That ended just this past thursday and friday night we had pizza at home. And saturday I was OFF DUTY the WHOLE DAY! This was so great and this is why all the LOs were posted. I did even get to go out with some friends in a short window of time but it was just enough. I had a blast! Yesterday I visited my mom and dad and then had a family night at the pool.

NOPE - can't complain. Or if I could, I shouldn't!

Today, the TV hasn't even been turned on yet and the kids hvae been doing legos for 2 hours or more. So, I am heading over to make a list. It really shouldn't be that hard but there are several things on the list that I don't want to do. GOOD LUCK TO ME! I sure hope that I get some more scrap time. I need to order photos. OH MY do I NEED to ORDER PHOTOS! I haven't even ordered my Christmas photos. That is how far behind I am.

AGAIN - GOOD LUCK to ME!

No comments: