Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some more scrapping that I have done recently.

It is sunday, around 4:07 and I am happy to have finally made it down to my room. Now that I am hear, I feel the time has been speeding up and the minutes are going faster than they should - AND I JUST GOT HERE! I am overwhelmed with all the things that I want to do and sometimes I don't know where to start...

So, here are a few of the layouts I have done recently. I have to admit that I am having some trouble with my patterned paper. Make no sense why I have trouble with it, I have tons of it. I am getting addicted to KITS and to packs of paper. Everything already comes together and goes together.
I didn't use to use Basic Grey for a long time... When they first came out - I didn't like them. And they have evolved so much that I am now a collector of Basic Grey! I have like 7 kits. So, speaking of kits... I have an idea... But I will have to tell you about that later...

This first LO above is one of my favorite sets of photos. My kids are STILL getting along and holding each other's hands quite often. Here they are walking down the street near our house in the fall. What I really want to do is find a nice quote to put on the photo digitally and have it enlarged and framed. But I have a fabulous photo of them walking in the winter too that would be good -- I will have to see if I can find that one...
This is a favorite photo too. Kids are soooo sweet when they are sleeping. I may even have more photos of them sleeping than I do of them awake. Ok, not really, but I sure do take a lot of them sleeping..

HEY, side note... what do you think of my new blog look? I kinda like it, I wish I knew how to design those things so that I have could have my own... Anyway...



This next LO is fun b/c I added some of the BLING that I have been keeping for just this type of LO. Too bad my DD doesn't have a Tiara, they don't last ling around here. About every other night...

"while she is sleeping, a TWISTER comes and destroys here room!" And her crowns get stepped on... But you can see that the right TIARA looks good with every outfit.

This last LO is a quick one using Basic Grey. I am feeling that it might be a basic grey kind of evening - but the things that should be done first. Uploading images from my camera and actually ordering them... I haven't yet ordered from december - so you can imagine that they will need to ship my photos in a LARGE box this time. I can't say that I have slowed down with my photo taking... but I have... But TBALL started and there will be a whole new set there.


1 comment:

mikki said...

awesome-beautiful layouts!!! i can't pick a fav from this bunch-they are all outstanding! i am loving that you are liking BG :)