LOOK!I can't believe how much scrapbooking I have done lately! All things considering... 11 LOs in 7 days! Oh this is so great! I am making a complete disaster of my room. But honestly, I feel a little like I am on vacation. Just have been better about picking things up around the house at different hours ( like at 6 am ) and then settling in for the afternoon. I think I better switch that schedule though? Nope, won't work. I can pick up the house in an hour and then start the kids for school and breakfast. So, its actually working out pretty good. The one other things missing from my life is READING -- I actually cried about it last night. Funny that I am posting this with my LO. I don't READ enough to the kids and I don't READ enough myself. Pathetic. But in the works. OH, I have another photo to share with you. Its call the Life of a SAHM ( stay at home mom ) at a 6 month glance. So, get ready b/c it is a doozy!
What do you think? Don't look at it took long. AND don't try to figure it out. All I know is that this is the evidence I have to show that this has been the hardest year ever. I know you may already know the story, but going from 6 commitments a week to having 32 commitments a week... And the grey hair just keeps coming. I am most certain that at this time next year, I will be so glad that I did it.Ya see, next year, all the kids will be at the same school building which is within walking distance! No more driving all over ( weather permitting ) And with only about 65 days left of school, I am sure I will have figured out by then how to have the best summer ever?
OH, Other big news -- and I hope I hope I hope... A very dear friend of mine may taking a pottery class with me! I will wait until all things work out - but I am telling you, if we get to do pottery together, it will ROCK! I haven't done it in years. And I am not good at it. But, another SAHM told me that the reason she loved it some much was that she could finally see a project worked all the way thru to completion, UNLIKE BEING A MOM - when nothing ever gets done! We'll see how that goes. I just feel like God is on my side, or at least in my corner, and that things are starting to LIGHTEN up. And spring is coming... AMEN!
And that is it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment