FIRE!
Well, sort of. All I can say is THANK YOU CT! A dear friend called today and after talking to her for a few minutes. I felt the FIRE! get lit up! HA HA - That sounds so funny. But, I haven't talked to her in a long time, we met several years ago when working as waitresses. Neither one of us had ever done it - and we became great friends. I moved only 3 months later. We try to stay in touch, but the daily chaos of life took over. In any case. We touch base every now and then - AND she is amazing and inspiring! And today, she lit the fire! THANK YOU CT!!!!
What does this all mean? It means, its time to make a plan. Hatch the ducks, feed them well, and then see if I can get them to line up. I want to teach art class. I already have a bachelors. I just have to get the certificate, or the license, or whatever it is... And, within moments of the FIRE, I found my transcripts and my PRAXIS test that I had passed. NOW, where do I go?
Well, its a good little spark anyway.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment