Sunday, August 24, 2008

HERE WE GO...
Today is sunday. Open house for kindergarten in tuesday evening. And school orientation is wednesday. I am not ready. I mean, I think I am ready physically, but mentally, not even close.
I know that Austin will do great. But I think what is getting to me is the new schedule... It is a huge change. I will be walking to school 3 times a day. Casey and I will be walking 3 times a day. How in the world so I make it fun for her? I must get her a stroller that she can push her dolls in. That would be fun? I must give her some quality time while Austin is at school. BUT 3 times a day! I am doing before and after school care for 2 girls who go to the same school. That part will be awesome. They can show ME the ropes. what time to be there, where to go to wait for them and maybe even how to be a COOL mom?!

Anyway - I have added more to my plate as well. Austin will continue in his swimming at level "RAY" from sept-end of oct and casey will try dance class. So, my week, looks like... Monday evening dance class, tuesday evenings MOPS, and then thursdays, Austin has swim class. OH MY. To life by the calendar of the public schools and extra activities. I am excited about it all. But already, I am hoping summer comes back quickly.

That's it for now. Today is my day off and I am going to go to my room!

No comments: